The Bridge Project has launched an updated mobile app to give motorists, port workers, and the greater Southern California community improved traffic condition updates, real-time news about construction progress and other user-friendly features.
With bridge completion about a year away, the Bridge Project recently launched an updated mobile app to continue to help motorists remain informed of any detours or overnight closures that are required to finish the many improvements that will come with the taller and wider structure. The improved app makes it easier for mobile device users to view the many exciting and informative stories, pictures and videos detailing the bridge’s progress and the people behind the $1.47 billion project.
Other features from the free mobile app’s more user-friendly design and technology update include:
• Ability to sign up for weekly email updates that provide a look-ahead to construction-related traffic detours and closures as well as interesting features about the bridge
• Ability to sign up for free monthly tours of the bridge construction project or request a community presentation
• Improved access and viewing of the three live project webcams
• Improved integration with Google Maps and access to traffic podcasts to assist motorists with traffic conditions along the bridge route and adjoining roads
• Push notifications that alert users to urgent situations, such as a traffic accident that may be blocking lanes on the current bridge
To download the updated app, search “LB Bridge” in the App store or Google Play, or download directly from our website here.